- Category: Shopping
- Created on Wednesday, 01 August 2012 02:54
- Hits: 12999
Mega Outlet is a huge discount centre at the eastern side of the city, on the road to the airport and IKEA. It claims to be the largest discount centre in the Balkans, and to be honest, they probably don't lie! If you happen to be visiting the city for shopping, try not to miss Mega Outlet!
It's quite a short drive from the city centre and it offers a convenient parking lot of 850 spaces. Mega Outlet is a 4-storey development with 80 individual shops offering over 400 brands at discount prices. Of course, you will find all the amenities for the disabled, WC, a Piraeus Bank ATM to raise money, an info desk and a "Gregory's" café-bar.
However, the most important of all is the fact that you can find out-of-season brands at rock-bottom prices! There are no "sales" periods – prices are low all-year long! If you are a fashion-conscious brand lover, you'll surely find something you will like!
At Mega Outlet you may find
- Sports brands that will cater for all your needs from a stroll in the city to professional sports.
- Casual clothes for all occasions.
- Men's and women's clothing for day and night.
- Jeans by many brands in all styles and colours to flatter all body types.
- A huge selection in high heels, flats, sandals, trainers and boots.
- Infant, baby and children's clothing.
- Cosmetics, underwear, swimwear, accessories, eyeglasses, watches and bags.
If you have a GPS satellite navigator, just tap their address: Georgikis Scholis 43, Pylaia. Otherwise, from the centre of the city take the seaside Megalou Alexandrou Ave. and drive towards the airport – you'll see it on your left after the Ring Road junction.
Take bus No. 2, 3, 8 or 78 towards IKEA and get off at the "Kalamari" bus stop. You'll see it on the opposite side of the road. More info on Thessaloniki's buses and their routes at the OASTh site.
...You Also May Be Interested In...